Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome to Provisions Visions!

Welcome to my brand new blog!

I've written blog posts for clients before, but I've never actually published them, so all of this is a bit new to me. I believe all of life is an educational journey, so I'll be learning as I go.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.

  • How to get traffic to your blog.

  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

It is my hope that through Provisions Visions, I can share some of what I know about small business marketing, help small businesses and non-profits gain insight, tips and tricks for their own marketing efforts, and learn how to do this blogging business all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message